Does the Job Bright!
Make your stainless steel, copper, aluminum and chrome last longer and look newer.
- Cleans faster and easier without hard scrubbing.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable formula.
- Leaves an anti-tarnish shield for a brighter, longer-lasting shine.
Cleans and brightens stainless steel, copper and chrome. Quickly removes tarnish, heat and food stains with chemical action. Removes hard water stains and mineral deposits. Non-toxic, anti-tarnish formula.
Kleen King Stainless Steel & Copper Cleaner Powder for Pots and Pans
All the cleaning power of the original Kleen King, but with a fresh lemon scent. Cleans and brightens copper, stainless steel and chrome. Anti-tarnish formula keeps cookware looking new.
Kleen King Stainless Steel & Copper Cleaner Powder in Fresh Lemon Scent
Cleans and brightens aluminum cookware and other aluminum surfaces. Chemical action quickly removes the dark stains caused by water and food without hard rubbing.
Kleen King Aluminum Cleaner & Brightener Powder
Cleans and brightens stainless steel, copper, brass and chrome items. Quickly removes tarnish and food stains. Leaves an anti-tarnish shield for a bright, lasting shine. Convenient liquid with a recloseable lid.
Kleen King Cookware Cleaner Liquid for Stainless Steel & Copper
Keeps chrome showroom clean and bright. Removes tar, boot marks, oil, bugs, melted-on litter, and more. Non-flammable. Tested by motorcycle enthusiasts. Generous 5 1/4 oz tube offers multiple non-toxic applications.
Kleen King Motorcycle & Auto Exhaust Hot Pipes Cleaner Paste
Kleen King is Easy to Use
- Wash item or surface area and rinse.
- Apply Kleen King with a wet paper towel or sponge.
- Clean thoroughly and rinse under faucet, not in detergent.
- Rub surface while rinsing to activate protective anti-tarnish coating.
- Wipe dry immediately.
Do not use on lacquered or highly polished surfaces. Use only as directed.
What to Look For in a Metal Cleaner
Does your cookware still look as bright and shiny as it did when you bought it, or has it begun to show normal wear and tear? High quality cookware is a big investment, so you’ll want to keep it in great condition. Rainbow color spots and dark blotches on copper or stainless steel are caused by overheating and mineral oxidation from water and vegetables. These oxidation stains cannot be removed with ordinary cleansers. Kleen King removes stains quickly, without heavy scrubbing or scratching.
Criteria of a Good Metal Cleaner
- Abrasives are necessary for effective cleaning of cooked or baked-on food, but should not be so abrasive that they scratch.
- Should remove tarnish quickly, leaving a longer lasting shine.
- Use non-acidic ingredients, which can be harmful to the environment or to hands. Some competitive products use acids that are considered poisonous or even unlawful if sold for use with cookware.
- A good detergent should be part of the formula to effectively wash away cooking oil residue.
- Metal discoloration or tarnish caused by metal oxides are removed by abrasive additives that aid the chemical action and speed the cleaning process. Metal cleaners differ from each other by the type and quantity of acidic ingredients used.
- Kleen King is safe and non-toxic, and can be used with confidence on stainless steel and copper cookware, chrome, sinks, tile and fixtures around the house. Buy yours today!
Phone: (816) 842-1230
1025 W. 8th St.
Kansas City, MO, 64101-1207